Sunday, November 14, 2010

Here's to hoping...

...I SOMEHOW CAN STILL LISTEN TO CELEBRATE YOU INSIDE THE PARKS IN JANUARY-MAY! I know it's a stretch, but I love that song. Ok, so HEY THERE everyone, been a while since I updated this and I feel like now is a good time to do it. I've been busy with school and Disney stuff while also going home every couple of weeks to spend time with family I won't see for 4 months and friends I won't see for 4 months D: But I know this experience will be 100% worth it, I'll grow up some more and learn to be independent. I only have 60-something more days to go until my big move for 4 months to Disney World so I should probably start to update more and become more active. If you are participating in the WDW Spring and Spring Advantage 2011 program here is the link to our facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=272325548167. Thanks everyone and have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment